Spider-woman: What did I do now?
Ms. Marvel: You’re dating her ex-husband.
Spider-woman: No, I’m not.
Ms. Marvel: Well, whatever you call it, she knows about it.
Spider-woman: How does she know about it?
Ms. Marvel: He probably told her.
Spider-woman: What the hell?
Ms. Marvel: Told you.
Spider-woman: Shut up.
Ms. Marvel: I’m just saying—
Ms. Marvel: I told you.
Acuña’s art was definitely the strongest point of this arc. His work on Clint’s expressions here keeps the scene playful, whereas similar situations under other artists make Bobbi’s interactions with Jessica and Clint pretty unflattering to all three of them.
On that note, I like the assumption that Clint would have told Bobbi about his latest relationship. It’s his first since they broke up, and since they ended things on amicable terms it makes sense that a certain level of closeness would remain between them. While this issue is meant to take place directly after Fear Itself, there’s a few things we don’t see on page. One of them is Clint getting his new costume, and another could be that conversation between him and Bobbi.
From Avengers Volume 4 #18 (Brian Michael Bendis & Daniel Acuña)
Tagged as: i just love clint and bobbi. romantically and non romantically.
Reblogged from: avengersgotadonk
Originally posted by: fuckyeahavengingarcher
- twirlingavengers likes this
- sarahwalkerftw likes this
- nomoremorons reblogged this from fuckyeahavengingarcher
- thedaughterofzeus likes this
- misterdiddums reblogged this from fuckyeahavengingarcher
- haytham-sexual reblogged this from th0rtillachips
- th0rtillachips reblogged this from jeremy-ruiner
- commandertano likes this
- kreestrike reblogged this from fuckyeahavengingarcher
- veranke likes this
- iminchains likes this
- edgeofthemultiverse likes this
- flutefirepiccolowatson likes this
- tardiscrash likes this
- fuckyeahavengingarcher posted this