I can’t watch the Town seriously because I come from Boston.
Is it more the accents or the portrayal in general? I only ask because I’ve been to Boston a few times and have some family you there and even I can’t take the accents seriously, but you live there so you may have different feelings.
I just side eye the fuck out of it for most of the movie. But then arms and face happen, so I can push those thoughts away.
Tagged as: jujuclark. omg i'm so sorry. i have this insane need to know why people don't like certain things. it's fascinating to me.
- christoph-waltzz likes this
- christoph-waltzz said: Hahhaa its the accents all the way, other than that its all Jeremy who actually is an amazing actor so he is good.
- the-king-hiddles likes this
- jeremyrennersfineass said: Ben’s accent is real, but Renner’s is just ok. It’s just really tough to nail that accent unless you grew up there (I did).
- jeremy-ruiner posted this